test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Xbox Zen sale.

zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User
The blog says this runs through Dec 2, however at the MS store there is a countdown timer saying it ends in 18 hours. Something needs fixed.

Comments

• kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    zephyriah said:

The blog says this runs through Dec 2, however at the MS store there is a countdown timer saying it ends in 18 hours. Something needs fixed.

The 18 hours is just for Xbox Gold members - it will be open to all Xbox players when that 18 hours is up, until December 2nd.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User
    kreatyve said:

zephyriah said:

The 18 hours is just for Xbox Gold members - it will be open to all Xbox players when that 18 hours is up, until December 2nd.
    Thanks. I was a bit confused by it. I did plan to supplement my Zen a bit, but was planning on the actual Black Friday to do it.

• kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    zephyriah said:

kreatyve said:

zephyriah said:

Thanks. I was a bit confused by it. I did plan to supplement my Zen a bit, but was planning on the actual Black Friday to do it.

Yeah, I was confused at first too.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • milehighxr#1299 milehighxr Member Posts: 461 Arc User
    I don't see anything in the Microsoft store that is any different than what is available in game, other than a Giant emerald beetle mount. It says that it is free for a limited time with download of Neverwinter. Is this something that is only for new people to the game, or is it something that should be available to everyone that already has neverwinter on their xbox? The description is not specific on what the requirements are.

I don't see anything in the Microsoft store that is any different than what is available in game, other than a Giant emerald beetle mount. It says that it is free for a limited time with download of Neverwinter. Is this something that is only for new people to the game, or is it something that should be available to everyone that already has neverwinter on their xbox? The description is not specific on what the requirements are.

The beetle was a promo quite awhile ago. It was free for new and existing accounts at the time. Try to download it.

PS4 has packs, like dragonborn for one example, that are only in psn store. On Xbox it is different, so nothing special for us with the pack sale.

• bocefus308#9715 bocefus308 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Just FYI my zen sale page does not reflect the sale prices. Mine gives 23000 for 159 instead of 139. The other prices are off also.

zephyriah said:

The beetle was a promo quite awhile ago. It was free for new and existing accounts at the time. Try to download it.

PS4 has packs, like dragonborn for one example, that are only in psn store. On Xbox it is different, so nothing special for us with the pack sale.

I'll give it a shot, thanks.

zephyriah said:

It says I have to redeem a code for it?

zephyriah said:

It says I have to redeem a code for it?
    Well, it was a risk. There is a good chance they may still use it as a promo or keep it there for players who qualified but never claimed, but for the original free one your account likely needed to exist before a certain date.