test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Alpha compy bonus still no work

I still have to unequip equip alpha compy every istance i change or i lose 4k power on my both main.maintence didnt work pls chek and fix tyvm

Comments

• Options
    bigman99#8273 bigman99 Member Posts: 510 Arc User
    Same for PC, reported there as well, no response.
  • Options
    cts2000#2706 cts2000 Member Posts: 86 Arc User
    Yep, can confirm the same. +5% bonus to power STILL falls off everytime you go through a load screen when changing maps, fighting a boss, etc.

What I do not understand....no that's that the wrong words....I do not believe their fixes were tested at all...period. Either the person in charge of testing this is straight up lying to their department head or testing was just never done.
  • Options
    darthpotaterdarthpotater Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,259 Arc User
    edited November 2019
    > @nebo822#7906 said:
    > really guys? clear companion slot > equip alpha compy again, works fine, cos I have 1 also.

Yeah until you change instance or cutscene. No It doesnt work.
    Post edited by darthpotater on
    Lescar PvE Wizard - Sir Garlic PvE Paladin
    Caturday Survivor
    Elemental Evil Survivor
    Undermontain Survivor
    Mod20 Combat rework Survivor
    Mod22 Refinement rework Survivor
  • Options
    arkai#8115 arkai Member Posts: 191 Arc User
    Ty crypt i want a refound for this pet on ps4 after mod 16 ppl sold compy at 25m.so i have 2 on both main and i wait 50m on my account XD...im luky i just log in for daily key or i was mad for this.but really crypt yu hv t consider to give someting as exuse every time your maintence turn in a epic fail.
  • Options
    colos#7661 colos Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    Yep compy still does not work since drop of mod 16 and neither does the the stronghold cleric for 10% extra influence. Whether you spent AD or real money on these the fact that these among other pets have been down for 5 months is not good. But hey give yourselves a pat on the back because the size of spiders was fixed and the bears in the stronghold no longer look like they're dabbing when they die. Can you feel the SARCASM.
  • Options
    arkai#8115 arkai Member Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited November 2019
    I dont spent real money i just play ah.but i hate when i buy broken think like ever1. :)
  • Options
    Hopefully we can get an update on the fix for the Alpha Compy before mod 18 hts console. It is very very difficult to have to unequip/reequip the compy's bonus n the utility slot each and every time you get a cut scene/load screen of any type.
  • Options
    Well kudos for PWE/Cryptic offering the Expedition Packs back on the market. Obviously this brings up the issue of when will the Alpha Compy (Chult Pack) actually be fixed. Currently it is still broken as reported earlier in this thread. Is there a fix incoming please?

You are selling it you know...players expect what they buy with cash to you know, actually work.
  • Options
    autumnwitchautumnwitch Member Posts: 1,135 Arc User
    edited December 2019
    It was a shocked when I saw this. It's one thing to sell something not knowing it's broke but selling something that they know doesn't work is asking for HUGE liability issues as well as legal issues in places that have laws that specifically prohibit this.
    Post edited by autumnwitch on
    Boudica's Sisters - A Guild For Introverts
  • Options
    thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    edited December 2019
    i'm happy to have one finally but yeah, second part of this great christmas miracle is to fix it now so we don' thave to do this in the middle of a boss fight :)

@skingdev#1102 is this one in the que? any word on it yet?
  • Options
    darthpotaterdarthpotater Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,259 Arc User
    They keep selling them even with the bug and they said they fixed it 2 times... there is no hope
    Lescar PvE Wizard - Sir Garlic PvE Paladin
    Caturday Survivor
    Elemental Evil Survivor
    Undermontain Survivor
    Mod20 Combat rework Survivor
    Mod22 Refinement rework Survivor
  • Options

They keep selling them even with the bug and they said they fixed it 2 times... there is no hope

there was another bug with it being summoned. I think maybe they fixed that one but not this one?
  • Options
    joe7777joe7777 Member Posts: 509 Arc User
    Yeah I figured it still had issues, that is why I have no regrets not being able to buy it.
  • Options
    joe7777 said:

Yeah I figured it still had issues, that is why I have no regrets not being able to buy it.

it may be difficult to manage for console people.. but imo it's still worth it.