test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Soulforge pvp bug

jackhyde#1057 jackhyde Member Posts: 9 Arc User
Please fix the soulforge enchantment in pvp. On resurrection it's making people immune to damage for 5 seconds instead of immune to cc for 5 seconds. It's super frustrating because in that 5 secs they can just get healed.

Answers

• gonzakotwigonzakotwi Member Posts: 267 Arc User
    its not bug, its wai. Actually i would prefer a better rework of the forgotten enchants like eclipse, frostburn, thunderhead, etc. instead of a nerf to te actual ones.
    Soulforged and shadowclad are more or less equal in utility
  • treentbail21#9864 treentbail21 Member Posts: 70 Arc User
    Just put a decent damage mount on. Everytime one of those abusers pops back up I just use the manticore and it hits like 20k even they are IMMUNE to other damage and they die again.
  • jackhyde#1057 jackhyde Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    its not working as intended. the tool tip say it makes the wearer immune to crowd control, not immune to damage
  • trgluestickztrgluestickz Member Posts: 1,144 Arc User

its not bug, its wai. Actually i would prefer a better rework of the forgotten enchants like eclipse, frostburn, thunderhead, etc. instead of a nerf to te actual ones.
    Soulforged and shadowclad are more or less equal in utility

Soulforged making people immune to damage isn't WAI, this enchantment used to only make you immune to CC and only became bugged within the last couple of modules.
    --
    PVP Rogue,
    --[----- "Your friendly neighborhood spawn of Satan." -----]--
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    Main Character: Hurricane Marigolds (Rogue WK & Assassin)
    Ingame Handle: trgluestickz
    Discord Name: Hurricane🌀Marigolds#2563
    Guilds: She Looked LVL 18 & Essence of Aggression
    Alliances: Imperium & Order of the Silent Shroud
    Platform: PC