test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Coming back?

leonidrexleonidrex Member Posts: 401 Arc User
Hi lads, Erika here.
some peeps might remember me, you prolly wont or wont care.
I quit like, 1year ago? Heard there were alot of changes.
How is pvp looking, still abusing broken HAMSTER?
rogue still broken?
is it fun?
is it balanced?
is it worth coming back to?
quick summerise of pvp? and how it looks right now, how are classes looking?

Comments

• nightwish021nightwish021 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 20 Arc User
    Remember how tanky your OP was?
    Now imagine everyone focused on PVP like that.
  • leonidrexleonidrex Member Posts: 401 Arc User

Remember how tanky your OP was?
    Now imagine everyone focused on PVP like that.

I think thats a good thing if people try to make their toons as strong as they can get, how is the pvp looking overall?
    its glad to know someone members me xd
  • ashbury#6333 ashbury Member Posts: 66 Arc User
    It's probably the most balanced its ever been. Although now control wizards and what used to be called GWF seem to be a little better than everyone else...just my opinion. Control wizards shield is probably a little too OP.
    There are still some broken items and yes people still abuse them.
    People still kick new players that dont know what's going on or aren't geared up yet. People still put kick votes in on some veterans for whatever hate they have. Still no stats shown when a kick is initiated. Seems it's a lot of new players playing rather than the old veterans you would see every match.
    Most people que up solo as 5v5 is long gone. Ggrym and SH Siege is dead as well. A small pvp population so not many matches happening unless you play at the right time of day to get some to pop.
    They do have rewards now for playing pvp and doing well. They also have different pvp boons.
    The matches are overall closer than they used to be so that is great. You dont have all of the lopsided matches in row that you would sometimes have before.
    If they would fix just a little bit more I think the population would grow some more and it would be really good. I think it's more fun now than it ever has been but with the small amount of people, not too many matches. This is on Xbox
  • trentbail21trentbail21 Member Posts: 433 Arc User
    Don't compare me, ariki or resin to these other barbs ash. We just know how to play the game better then then them. 95% of the barbs that PvP still get one or two shot.
    Find me in game if you want and send me a domination/ gaunt invite. If you are good and im not busy ill play with you. Im not an elitist ill play with almost anyone.
  • ashbury#6333 ashbury Member Posts: 66 Arc User
    Yall do know how to play better than them I'll give ya that. Still not sure tho with the control powers you guys have and you hit hard af. Or Im not built to take hits haha. Last night this what page one looks like so it does look pretty balanced...poor pallys and warlocks

Tr=4
    Cw=5
    Dc=1
    Barb=3
    Ranger=2
    GF=1
    Pally=0
    Sw=0

I'd be interested to see how many of each class have PvP this mod for the whole 14 pages. Then maybe take out the last 5 pages and see what the numbers look like to get a better break down. But class balance has definitley came a long way and looks to be better than its ever been.
  • stark760stark760 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 654 Arc User
    A lot of rounds can be balanced, many are not. There are still a lot of issues. The vote kicking kills player base for PVP. The team can be losing 800-200, and still vote kick. All that does, it gets the reinforcement player a guaranteed loss and the player you kicked less likely to play. You'll hear differing opinions as to whats overpowered or broken. CW shield is strong, OP sigil is strong, Soulforged gives immunity for longer than it should when they rez. Then you still have a few using drains. Have no expectations when going into a round. Might be a healathon with 2 healers on each team and multiple op sigil's/soulforged and 2 kills the entire round. Might have a drainer. Might have someone logging into other toon and tanking the round to hurt others on leader board, which is main reason I've been playing less. It's one thing when a player comes into a round with 18k-20k item lvl, and can maybe get better. Another thing when someone purposely puts on no enchants and green gear and 11k item lvl to lose on purpose. Most rounds swing on 1 player on a team being able to be killed, and no one else. Then the team kicks that person.
  • leonidrexleonidrex Member Posts: 401 Arc User
    stark760 said:

A lot of rounds can be balanced, many are not. There are still a lot of issues. The vote kicking kills player base for PVP. The team can be losing 800-200, and still vote kick. All that does, it gets the reinforcement player a guaranteed loss and the player you kicked less likely to play. You'll hear differing opinions as to whats overpowered or broken. CW shield is strong, OP sigil is strong, Soulforged gives immunity for longer than it should when they rez. Then you still have a few using drains. Have no expectations when going into a round. Might be a healathon with 2 healers on each team and multiple op sigil's/soulforged and 2 kills the entire round. Might have a drainer. Might have someone logging into other toon and tanking the round to hurt others on leader board, which is main reason I've been playing less. It's one thing when a player comes into a round with 18k-20k item lvl, and can maybe get better. Another thing when someone purposely puts on no enchants and green gear and 11k item lvl to lose on purpose. Most rounds swing on 1 player on a team being able to be killed, and no one else. Then the team kicks that person.

so same old HAMSTER i see, not coming back then.
    at least untill they grace us with no HAMSTER itemlevel advantage. I always found it funny.
This discussion has been closed.