test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Artifact Adjustment - Mod 17

The Tales of Old artifact's stats are already outdated compare and the flower and the other newer artifacts in the game. To keep this set relevant the stats on the artifact needs to be upgraded to match the currently artifact that are in the game now or else what's the point of spending a year grinding it out when it's not even one of best of slots when it comes to stats.

Comments

• ukbeefukbeef Posts: 18Member Arc User
    Same with a lot of stuff in the game... Becomes outdated quickly...
    I think they should update all the hunt gear too and make a level 80 version of each piece. That would bring people back into them areas for sure.
  • ecrana#2080 ecrana Posts: 1,583Member Arc User
    The Tales set is plenty relevant regardless of stats. Argument invalid.
  • kalina311kalina311 Posts: 1,677Member, NW M9 Playtest Arc User
    edited January 5
    dead wrong !

the tales set bonuses / gear / fully upgraded and artifact activation effects are way more powerful (dare i say broken )then the few thousands stat points you will gain/ are complaining about . it more then makes up for it as it is ..

if it were upgradeable to level 300 as you propose then it would have to be nerfed in other ways .. at the moment tales of old artifacts are actually run away dps broken ( for certain builds / if you know what you are doing ) ..but people are trying to keep hush hush about it
    I think I speak for the whole NW community and say we've had enough Nerfs thank you very much...
  • arkai#8115 arkai Posts: 138Member Arc User
    So all set we grinded need rework apocalipse set? The 1 from masquerade liar? If they fix storyteller they have to fix all.aniway we knowed that was old set alredy be4 grinding... i just hope with mod 18 they make something good for replace the orcus set without look back to old thinks
  • kalina311kalina311 Posts: 1,677Member, NW M9 Playtest Arc User
    edited January 12
    ukbeef said:

I think I speak for the whole NW community and say we've had enough Nerfs thank you very much...

No fortunately you do not speak for the whole community ..furthermore the thread starter poster was recommending buffing it even more and i said it is performing fine how it is .. sorry i should have used the word "adjusting" instead of nerfing ..

what do you think the dev as being so naive that if they buffed an artifacts stats across the board they would not investigate the act log how it is performing overall ??? LOL.

best in slot is also not always about raw stats/ item level either but secondary powers and effect and conditional triggers
    Wow Kalina, lol, erm yes I do speak for most of the NW community when I say we have had enough Nerfs, if you don't believe me why don't you ask any Wizards or Rangers about their recent Nerfs....
    And yes these artifacts are performing well but mainly because when it comes to artifacts their isn't much choice now is their?
    In a game that's 6 years old that's quite poor...
    But I'm guessing your a new player sooooooooo...