test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Protector's Garden / Hieronymous Glin - salvage trader

I never noticed there is an npc in the anniversary Protector's Garden area - Hieronymous Glin, salvage trader..

(or maybe I noticed him a few years back but forgot that he was there).

If salvaging no longer exists, why is this npc still there? He still talks about salvaging, and mentions the salvage anvil - would this not confuse newer players?

Answers

• Options
    sandukutupusandukutupu Member Posts: 2,285 Arc User
    Hieronymous has been unemployed for some time now and I go up to visit him on occasion. He mainly gets a few handouts here and there, I tend to allow him to look over my weapons for repairs, just to make him feel good about the charity I provide to him and his family. I offered him a job at the Bank of Zorg but he is too proud to work outside his station in life. If anyone has any ideas about getting him a job in weapons and such be sure to talk to Lord Neverember.
    wb-cenders.gif
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,220 Arc User
    Please don't kick out the poor man from his last office. He is still pretending to his wife that he still has a job. Without this office, he will need to stay in McDonalds for the whole day.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    edited November 2019
    I say replace him with a trebuchet so we can bombard the plebs down below.
    Post edited by pitshade on
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother