test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

will it be a tale of wonder or will it end in defeat

thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
does this bother anyone else e very time it goes by. it really ought to be or will it be a tale of woe..

seriously

Comments

• thekfdcase#5416 thekfdcase Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    In spite of any protestations to the contrary, it should be quite clear to any who bother to carry out an intellectually honest assessment, that Neverwinter does not have the same dev support it once had. Indeed, it appears it hasn't for quite some time.

Some may attempt to brush any such observations aside. Perhaps the thought of something they once enjoyed disappearing fills them with dread. Cognitive dissonance is a terrible thing. Regardless, the state of things in this game are not fine, and certainly not good. Even if a Mod 18 releases, this game is - yes - in a downward spiral, and it's been accelerating over the past 9 months.

It will end in defeat... and yet sometimes what you think you've achieved (or suffered) may turn out to be the opposite. When someone or something treats you poorly, having that interaction come to an end is a blessing.
  • thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    ermmm.. talking about the verbiage in tales of old. it says will it be a tale of wonder or will your story end in defeat. it should be will it be a tale of wonder or a tale of woe. I wasn't making any grand statements about the state of the game. although I wouldn't say you are entirely wrong, that wasn't the point I was making.
  • thekfdcase#5416 thekfdcase Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    > @thefiresidecat said:
    > ermmm.. talking about the verbiage in tales of old. it says will it be a tale of wonder or will your story end in defeat. it should be will it be a tale of wonder or a tale of woe. I wasn't making any grand statements about the state of the game. although I wouldn't say you are entirely wrong, that wasn't the point I was making.

Yep. I got that, and I decided to run with it. I stand by what I posted above. Good luck with the event.