test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Tales of Old Disconnects-Losing Loot

modestmouse75modestmouse75 Member Posts: 61 Arc User
edited November 2019 in Bug Reports (PC)
The last Tales this happened many times over to an Alliance Mate. He disconnected and soon after reconnected yet he ended up back in PE.
Now I don't know about you but after running this over and over only to have a D/C and lose it all....I would be pretty upset but he carried on. Many times this happened.

This tales it is happening AGAIN!! I literally was in discord listening and they have been running for awhile and he gets D/C'd and he losing it all and his teammates try to continue without him.

Please do something about this SOON!!
SW:Mouse
OP:MisfitMouse
Post edited by modestmouse75 on

Comments

• Options
    grogthemagnifgrogthemagnif Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,651 Arc User
    I had a similar problem today. Round 2, Boss dead, I died, resurrected in the Dungeon. Could not leave the Dungeon, "Stuck" was no help, so I exited the game. Party received no rewards. All are upset after a bug that cost each party member at least 5 coins.
  • Options
    grogthemagnifgrogthemagnif Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,651 Arc User

The last Tales this happened many times over to an Alliance Mate. He disconnected and soon after reconnected yet he ended up back in PE.
    Now I don't know about you but after running this over and over only to have a D/C and lose it all....I would be pretty upset but he carried on. Many times this happened.

This tales it is happening AGAIN!! I literally was in discord listening and they have been running for awhile and he gets D/C'd and he losing it all and his teammates try to continue without him.

Please do something about this SOON!!

Wrong situation.

I died, Dungeon is over. I resurrected INSIDE THE DUNGEON AND COULDN'T GET OUT. Normally, i would have been returned to the Nipsy's Tavern to go for the next round. No such luck. I exited the game and EVERYONE GOT NO REWARDS. Understand now????