test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Confused Githyanki and Illithid in basic Stardock missions

rikitakirikitaki Member Posts: 926 Arc User
The missions where you collect crates changed the behaviour - originally, when you interacted with a crate, a group of enemies appeared.
That annoyance is gone now, however they seem just to spawn with some significant delay - when I finished the mission I met on my leave a train of enemies that followed me through the map.
Happened in both G and I variants.

Comments

• pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    Removing the crate spawns was in the patch notes, although it was listed under AI campaign.

I did the crates on both factions yesterday. One group of illithids spawned from an unguarded crate. I didn't have anything following me that I could tell. Mobs on those maps do tend to respawn as if they were overworld maps. Perhaps what was following you were normal respawns and the following bug was caused by something else?
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • rikitakirikitaki Member Posts: 926 Arc User
    Well, I am not sure about the spawning, but they followed me without causing the combat stance (until I got too close to get rid of them). That creepy stalking used to happen whenever you due to lag managed to steal the crate and run before the ads got to you.
  • buxirbuxir Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    today i had some that spawns right away, and some that spawns after a LONG time....wierd :)
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    I had some this morning that seemed to be following me as well. If you run or ride past mobs from other factions hostile to them, it seems to trap them in combat for awhile. They always go for other mobs first unless you attack them.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother