test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

tales of old idris

thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
what's the deal with chests in this dungeon? I did 2 runs of all five. in those runs the chests were in a couple different places but they dont remain there? one area that had 2 chests I couldn't ever find again. I did a solo run to try and work out in my mind where the chests were.. and I only found one taking all the time in the world to search every nook and cranny..

Comments

• c1k4ml3kc3c1k4ml3kc3 Member Posts: 1,257 Arc User
    That was obviously to prevent botting and to prevent people from looting same crates over and over again during the each subsequent run.

This is why all chests were Mimics instead. You still get loot, but you will have to be a bit more dynamic in finding the Mimics.

Contrary to the Dread Vault that had chests positioned at specific locations each and every time, Throne of Idris seems to be taking a new approach that can well end up to be a standard way to fight back any player-induced exploits which is generally a good idea.

Bad idea, however, is the fact that most of the mimics drop 1 trinket most of the times. 3 per mimic should be bare minimum in my opinion.
    True Neutral
    Left the Game due to heavy Damage Control & Missing Spanish Language
  • thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    meh. part of this event IS farming the chests. and giving out 1 token when often you can only find one chest if the group your with even gives half an effort is lame.