test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

unable to mount....on new character

banzaikittenbanzaikitten Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 220 Arc User
edited October 2019 in Bug Reports (PC)
So, i made a new toon, well, last slot used for it.
after geting to knox i got a nice horsey, ok, but i already had a nice horsey, so i used that, also, i got the winterwolf.
the default mount i got works, the winterwolf i also van use.
but when i want to use my stormraider clydesdale, i got dismounted !,
worse, when switching to the winterwolf, i got the same, i hat 7, split second later, i can kiss the ground.
but the default horse i cant select anymore !
at point writing this i am level 7, yes i even did a /quit and reloged in again ,same isue, i am kissing the ground.
any sugestions ?

litle update, perhaps a lvl isue, so i fed some XP books, even at lvl 11, i stil got dismounted on mount (pressing 7)

Comments

• Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,231 Arc User
    edited October 2019
    I don't know what your problem is but as far as I know it is not a level issue.
    I created new characters during the incentive event. They could mount stormraider clydesdale in level 4 without problem.
    I still have many level 4 mule characters that can mount without problem.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    banzaikittenbanzaikitten Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 220 Arc User
    well, i just noticed after geting the mount quest, it worked, i guess they changed it so u can only mount up after geting that quest, grrr..
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,231 Arc User

well, i just noticed after geting the mount quest, it worked, i guess they changed it so u can only mount up after geting that quest, grrr..

Great (positive tone)! It solves your problem.
    Great (negative tone)! Does that mean all my "young" characters cannot mount anymore? Grrr....
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    I did 5 characters during the event. Unless this is a change from today's patch, had no issues riding around before doing the mount quest.

There is no default horse before that quest however. The Marbled one you get is just to get you to the Vault quest and is removed after.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother