test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

In Tiamat, white soul does not work

wisper2048wisper2048 Member Posts: 187 Arc User
White soul on Tiamat does not work. Red, blue, green work ok. Black unknown, I have not seen anyone using it.

When white soul is activated, it does not create a protected area like other souls when activated. There is activation animation, but no protected area. Considering that white breath is now DoT, white soul is very useful to complete raid.

Comments

• bigman99#8273 bigman99 Member Posts: 510 Arc User
    It has worked for my character every time he has used the power. What might be throwing you off is that there does not appear to be a visual area that shows its working, or that the effect blends in too well with the ice. But I have used it several times in the past two weeks (including monday) and when fighting Tiamat's heads, if the white one breathes and you activate this, you will NOT be effected. It does not however work when defending against devils away from Tiamat's heads.
  • meiramimeirami Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 423 Arc User
    The white gem will clear the ice if you use it right after the dragon's attack. It also frees all frozen players (if they survive the now-oneshotting DoT).
  • namelesshero347namelesshero347 Member Posts: 2,109 Arc User
    White gem works differently from the other. If you have white gem, best to hang back until she breaths. Then use it if anyone is frozen.
  • wisper2048wisper2048 Member Posts: 187 Arc User
    possibly, i'm using it wrong, but white attack kills half of dpses on pug runs, so logical is to apply it before breath like for green one. But if mechanincs is as specified, this is not possible.