test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Known Issues Page

dagambitdagambit Member Posts: 187 Arc User
Is there a known issues page? Most companies have a known issues page so the community knows what issues are in the game, and what the devs are working on to fix.
Rogue - Setsuna F Seiei (PC)
Rogue - Setsuna F Seiei (XB1)
Rogue - Serenity (PS4)

Comments

• Options
    sandukutupusandukutupu Member Posts: 2,285 Arc User
    Not really, just the bug reports section, which is divided into multiple lists of known bugs. Many of them dating back to before the game was even a concept.

The developers seem to focus primarily on the current content the most. Anything that interferes with paid content or current zen transactions will almost certainly get top priority. The older content will only receive attention, if the bug/glitch is game breaking or an exploit. I would say this is due to the understaffed team, but it has been this way since the beginning.

As for a list they are working on... the Patch Notes will only tell us issues they have fixed but down at the bottom they (sometimes) have known issues that remain. Thomas Foss has a whiteboard, but he won't allow us to see it. I have often wondered what is on the whiteboard that the users cannot know about. I have said this before and it bears repeating; The name of the company is Cryptic Studios, not Obvious Studios.
    wb-cenders.gif