test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Seals of the Mountain STILL can't be traded for RAD?

lowjohnlowjohn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,061 Arc User
I noticed this X-Box patch note: "Players can now properly purchase 1000 Rough Astral Diamonds for 300 Seals at all appropriate seal vendors."

... so that went live on Tuesday for XB players, but PC players still can't spend Mountain Seals? That seems like a bug worth reporting.

Mountain seals still can't be traded for AD. They are still the only Seals in the history of Neverwinter that can't be.

Comments

• Options
    pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    It was in the PC notes as well, but not implemented as noted.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/11285493
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,223 Arc User
    edited October 2019
    That fix was not related to mountain seal. That fix was to allow non-VIP player to sell other seal to get rAD from regular seal vendor. Before the fix, only the VIP seal vendor and SH seal vendor could give you rAD.

It was about the "all" in the "... at all appropriate seal vendors".
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    kharkov58kharkov58 Member Posts: 668 Arc User
    Which would beg for the question, why can't seals of the mountain be traded for rAD?
  • Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,095 Arc User
    Because the option was never in the store?
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    That was my question, why was it not in the store?
  • Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,095 Arc User
    Because the devs never put it there.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,223 Arc User
    edited October 2019
    kharkov58 said:

That was my question, why was it not in the store?

Because they don't want to give you more rAD? They try to phase out rAD from seal store?
    Seal store did not always have rAD to begin with.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    But in a fairly recent livestream, Mr. Foss said that trading seals for rAD was a part of the compensation for doing the content. A reason why the chest rewards were so low.