test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Blacklake Terror Skirmish

the instance is no longer in the game,however the quest is still being offered by Penny upon reaching level 12

Comments

• Options
    tamantha#4485 tamantha Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I am lvl 8 and cannot access Blacklake Terror skirmish in queues...how do I complete The Lurking in Blacklake task?
  • Options
    propulsionpropulsion Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited October 2019

I am lvl 8 and cannot access Blacklake Terror skirmish in queues...how do I complete The Lurking in Blacklake task?

need to have an item level of 14k+ to run any of them nowadays...so just hold onto those quests and get level 80 it seems to run them
  • Options
    mithrosnomoremithrosnomore Member Posts: 693 Arc User
    I was wondering why the skirmishes weren't appearing for my new toon.

I guess this was part of the big redesign? I didn't remember that when I was testing, but I spent some time away from the game.
    I may have just forgot about it.

Dumb that they are still offering low-level quests for endgame content, though.

It will only serve to confuse people, and high-level toons won't really benefit from the quests.
  • Options
    judah70#4073 judah70 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    > @propulsion said:
    > (Quote)
    > need to have an item level of 14k+ to run any of them nowadays...so just hold onto those quests and get level 80 it seems to run them

So how much AD are we missing as a result?
  • Options
    propulsionpropulsion Member Posts: 59 Arc User

> @propulsion said:

> (Quote)

> need to have an item level of 14k+ to run any of them nowadays...so just hold onto those quests and get level 80 it seems to run them

So how much AD are we missing as a result?

what does AD have to do with the skrimish? nothing actually...yeah I mean one of the rewards is AD But most are just running this quest for the achievement + title you get from running it so