test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

PVP Boon Role Reversal messed up?

stonerwstonerw Member Posts: 23 Arc User
It seems after the patch today that either damage is really low or defense is way too effective. Someone in game said it was the T3 boon role reversal. I was blasting a HR with 25k def and 40k crit avoid and couldn't take him below 90% HP. I have 65K crit, 50k arpen, and 75k power and my ice knife only did 20k damage (non-crit I think). That just isn't right. I won't play pvp till this is fixed. Please fix it quickly.

Comments

• Options
    gweddrygweddry Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 278 Arc User
    Yeah, it seems that it is the role reversal boon in fact.
  • Options
    trgluestickztrgluestickz Member Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    I tested role reversal today, it is indeed super broken after today's patch. It reduces the damage you take by 80% right now.
    --
    PVP Rogue,
    --[----- "Your friendly neighborhood spawn of Satan." -----]--
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    Main Character: Hurricane Marigolds (Rogue WK & Assassin)
    Ingame Handle: trgluestickz
    Discord Name: Hurricane🌀Marigolds#2563
    Guilds: She Looked LVL 18 & Essence of Aggression
    Alliances: Imperium & Order of the Silent Shroud
    Platform: PC
  • Options
    Thanks for the confirmation. Since the toon am playing with now doesn't have T3 boon yet, it is unplayable for me as is (I am squishy while everyone else is indestructible). I am bumping to draw attention so they fix it asap, please.
  • Options
    xavior44xavior44 Member Posts: 153 Arc User
    Yea a quick hot-fix is for sure needed... pvp was just getting good especially with recent changes to stardock
  • Options
    xavior44xavior44 Member Posts: 153 Arc User
    Still no fix.. Pvp has died.... The sense of urgency on these little but CRITICAL things is very discouraging.
  • Options
    Yep, this needs fix asap. I was hoping to hit T3 boon before next season started but I guess that won't happen without an immediate fix.
  • Options
    animamundi24animamundi24 Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    xavior44 said:

Yea a quick hot-fix is for sure needed... pvp was just getting good especially with recent changes to stardock

M17 has the most HAMSTER PvP ever as it has broken boons, broken classes, and especially broken but "works as declared" Shadowclad enchantment.