test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stuck in M16 intro window

micky1p00micky1p00 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,594 Arc User
How I get rid of this:

And get back the regular window with the claims agent....

Comments

• Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,223 Arc User
    I asked the same question before.
    I have some characters showing the above and some do not.
    Fortunately, the characters I care about the most do not.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    mdarkangel#4696 mdarkangel Member Posts: 442 Arc User
    edited October 2019
    Select one of them. Go through the dialogue until you come across something along the lines of "Return me to Protector's Enclave". That will get rid of it so that you can play. I don't know if it returns when going back to the home screen or upon logging in again. I didn't try to do that last night.

I also didn't try hitting the "x" in the upper right corner 😜 I play mostly on Xbox and don't look for things like that initially.
  • Options

Select one of them. Go through the dialogue until you come across something along the lines of "Return me to Protector's Enclave". That will get rid of it so that you can play. I don't know if it returns when going back to the home screen or upon logging in again. I didn't try to do that last night.

I also didn't try hitting the "x" in the upper right corner 😜 I play mostly on Xbox and don't look for things like that initially.

Yeah tried that, it teleports, and there was a big button at the bottom that went away, but this is already after. Still stuck in the same.

The x closes the window, but opening it again leads to the same one and not the usual one.
  • Options

I asked the same question before.
    I have some characters showing the above and some do not.
    Fortunately, the characters I care about the most do not.

Yeah, I've remembered seeing it long ago, but didn't want to look to bump, was easier to just post.

It's a low level storage alt for me too, so not life and death bug, but still kinda annoying. I don't know if someone has it stuck on their main, it will be unfortunate, a new player will probably not even know that this is not how it should be.
  • Options
    pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    edited October 2019
    You have to clear all the tutorial boxes on each page.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • Options
    pitshade said:

Oh, that worked. Thanks.
  • Options
    newnickunregisterednewnickunregistered Member Posts: 106 Arc User
    Yea, I also can't get rid of it on 90% of my toons. There is just no way out.
  • Options
    pitshade said:

Can you be more specific? Tutorial boxes on which page? I clicked all the possible link in the intro windows box and cannot see any tutorial box. I check Workshop and there is none. This is a level 80 character btw.

I also cannot find any task in the journal that along the line 'go to PE'. :(

Thanks.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    Look at each page on the character sheet and clear any green boxes. Powers, boons and pets pages have them. I don't think you need to clear the ones from 'Manage All Pets' section, just the main page.

Did this just after m16 launch on 23 characters and fixed on every one.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    pitshade said:

Look at each page on the character sheet and clear any green boxes. Powers, boons and pets pages have them. I don't think you need to clear the ones from 'Manage All Pets' section, just the main page.

Did this just after m16 launch on 23 characters and fixed on every one.

Thank you. That works. My 'stuck' toons did not do boon.

One toon was stuck in power because it did not choose paragon.
    This is a strange one for me because this character was created at the same time as the other one during last recruitment event. The 2nd one also did not choose paragon but she does not have the intro page issue.