test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Is castle never buggy for you guys??

animewatcha#6533 animewatcha Member Posts: 126 Arc User
edited September 2019 in Bug Reports (PC)
I'm on PS4. We just exited the timeframe for double campaign ( should have been all those campaigns for all systems as well, not just PC ) currency. We had a party of varying item levels, but if scaling works appropriately ( aka it doesn't ) this shouldnt be a problem. Recently did Castle never and noticed a few interesting things.

Random regular mobs were 1-2 shotting us all randomly. Not gang up. Not several attack beatdown. One slap and bye bye player. Didn't matter if shield was up or not. First boss, beholder. I didn't notice this before in the hundreds of times running castle never, now the beholder has some kind of aoe attack that has no warning and hits in the neighborhood of 300k damage ( plus minus a few thousand ). I have 282k hitpoints when scaled. Some ppl lived ( random variance in damage ) I keep dieing to it which means it deals around neighborhood of 300k damage ( no damage number indicator for me ). He may have 'always' had this attack, but I have never seen it hit this hard on multiple ppl.

Balor enemy. random one-shotting anybody including me.

Death Sphere build-up scenario where you gotta kill 20 undead. We had the sphere go off once which dealt HUGE AOE damage. Expected. DID NOT expect the random mobs to be able to one-two shot a player. These are trash mobs. They are not supposed to be able to do that.

The Illithid guy with the random spike ceiling attack. Random aoe outta nowhere for big damage ( not ceiling ).

Orcus himself. His raising fist into the air before crashdown. HUGE AOE of whole room instead of set area. Randomly one-shots folks when it didn't before while UNDER THIS SCALING.

Is this happening to you guys on PC?

While this sounds like bugs on PS4. This is asking about if PC has similar bugs and therefore relevant. Moving of thread will result reposting here again due to the asking of PC crowd. Moving of thread can also be taken as an acknowledgement by Cryptic that they DONT WANT BUGS FIXED and will therefore owe compensation to players of all platforms in the form of 1000 zen.

In case this thread gets deleted in general, a screenshot has been taken of it as proof of it being posted. Deletion/locking of thread will likely result ( not every reason ) in players on all platforms being owed compensation of 5000 zen.
Post edited by animewatcha#6533 on

Comments

• Options
    blackmagidblackmagid Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 111 Arc User

Can confirm on PC

animewatcha said: Death Sphere build-up scenario where you gotta kill 20 undead. We had the sphere go off once which dealt HUGE AOE damage. Expected. DID NOT expect the random mobs to be able to one-two shot a player. These are trash mobs. They are not supposed to be able to do that.

I usually run as a tank - those undead are nasty.

Thanks
    Black