test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stuck in combat

zevra22zevra22 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 57 Arc User
When you finish combat, you remain stuck. There are enemy mobs nearby with whom you are NOT engaged; they are not attacking. You still remain in combat. You have to move far away from where you are for it to clear and then you can return and open boxes, doors, etc. Very annoying. Started recently. I am playing a GF. I have heard from others having the issue who are playing GF and OP. Please fix this. It makes questing unnecessarily difficult and unpleasant.

Comments

• zevra22zevra22 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 57 Arc User
    I should mention that I am using an augment (baby bullette).
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    What armor are you wearing?
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • zevra22zevra22 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 57 Arc User
    Haunted Hides of the Hall with Thunderhead enchantment. Not sure why you want to know.
  • callumf#9018 callumf Member Posts: 1,710 Arc User
    Confirm that in an ME run last night both Barbarians suffered this also.

However, we could still open the end chest, despite the animation showing us as still in combat.
  • sinneblomsinneblom Member Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited September 2019
    Haunted Hides of the Hall is bugged. It keeps u in combat :/ i have send a bug repport and mailed with the game master. They know about it. Now we have to wait till they fix it. I suggest to use a other chest armor.
    That's why I wanted to know. Haunted Hides is a known bug.
    The combat animations without being in combat... you can interact with chests, relics and gates, is something that happens when you get the Runic Specters effect.