test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

VIP & Paranoid Delusion

bardkesnitbardkesnit Member Posts: 12 Arc User
I recently came back after a 5 year break to a lot of changes. Most things I have figured out on my own, but I have a question about the current bundle.

1) If I buy the bundle, do all of the characters on my account get the Paranoid, or just the one I was on when I purchased it?

2) Can I pick the combat behavior of the Paranoid? If not, how is the combat behavior determined.

Comments

• Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,223 Arc User
    edited September 2019

I recently came back after a 5 year break to a lot of changes. Most things I have figured out on my own, but I have a question about the current bundle.

1) If I buy the bundle, do all of the characters on my account get the Paranoid, or just the one I was on when I purchased it?

2) Can I pick the combat behavior of the Paranoid? If not, how is the combat behavior determined.

1) You have only one Paranoid which comes as unbound and is bound if Equip. You can sell it in AH. Or, buy it from AH.
    2) It mimic the at will of your character class + "it can immobilize the enemy with fear".

If you want to buy a bundle, get Gith pack and/or Dragonborn pack in which mount, companion, bags, fashion are all account wide as every character can have them.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***