test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

When did they change Moven the Sloth/

Since when did they change Moven the Sloth to chase you around the whole map of the Stronghold? I swear he followed me for over 45 minutes everywhere I went he was right behind me. Also when did they make it when he gets under a certain amount of health he runs back to his safe place and gets full health? I killed him plenty of times before and he never once chased me all over the map or ran back to get full health after being down a certain amount. For being a sloth he is right behind you would can't turn around and shoot him, he is always that close when you are running from him. Also he must have super long arms, I was running from him and he was no were in site so I stopped looked around and wham I get hit by him. No other NPCS in the area at all. Try it some time run from him and you will see he will case you all over the stronghold map, also get him down to a certain amount of health and watch him run back to his safe spot and get full health. For being called a sloth he can sure stay right up against you when you are trying to run away.