test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Burgomaster's Letter

I helped someone do the intro quest after having completed it, and now I have a copy of "The Burgomaster's Letter" in my inventory that I cannot get rid of.

Can someone delete it from my inventory or give me hints on how to do so?

"Ruin Roth@kthorne#4747"

Again, I reported this via /bug, but never got a bug report. It also does not show up in my "Issues" list.

Comments

• mushellkamushellka Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 357 Arc User
    I have exactly the same problem. Please remove this HAMSTER item.
    Better to feed the troll than listen to the idiot .
  • juniperwuf#9831 juniperwuf Member Posts: 142 Arc User
    Now it is 2021. I helped someone, got the letter as well. It is stuck in inventory and cannot be removed. No good deed goes unpunished as they say...
  • admiralwarlord#3792 admiralwarlord Member Posts: 611 Arc User
    I also own 2 or 3 of these. Will I ever need them for something? It's the same as the provisional note you get when you finish River District, which also consumes me a slot for nothing so far and the Lord has never paid me.
  • seekey#7769 seekey Member Posts: 176 Arc User
    There are 2 sunsword hilts in my inventory because maintenance started 2 seconds before I could leave the place when I first done the quest. So I wasn’t accepted as completed, therefore I had to do it again, which resulted in having 2 hilts in my inventory. Since then, I’ve been paying more attention not to start any quest if I can’t finish it before the maintenance ...
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    edited November 2021
    I have or had 3 hilts in my cleric's inventory. Haven't checked in a long time though. One was from helping someone with the werewolf den and clicking the loot pile instead of letting them. Another came when the sword disappeared during the Strahd fight and we had to abandon.

Yep, still there.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother