test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Fun with my profile

hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,460 Arc User
edited September 2019 in The Foundry
As an homage to @sandukutupu 's contest, I decided to have a little fun with an alt. I have plenty of alt slots left, so I created a special one in honor of my Redcap Snatchers saga. I guess it will now be something of an inside joke to those of us interested in the Foundry. I see her rapidly becoming one of my favorite alts to play.

screenshot-2019-09-10-23-27-15

Kirstryn definitely got dad's looks...except for the eyes. Those are her mom's all the way. And the build. Smithing is definitely not in her future.
screenshot-2019-09-12-01-06-54-1
Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured
Post edited by hustin1 on

Comments

• sandukutupusandukutupu Member Posts: 2,285 Arc User
    I had a monthly "Capture Goro Thay" contest linked to my Foundry "The Dragon's Hoard". You had to play the entire quest to discovery Goro Thay's secret identity. A lot of wrong answers came back as Wendy Black. The rogue is given refuge in the village after the battle, at the party you meet Erik Seablade's wife, a drow by the name Lwanowin Seablade. From the dialog it is pretty easy to figure out that she is Goro Thay. I was making Foundry quests featuring each one of my characters in some manner.

In the first frame above we see Erik tell the party, "Goro Thay and I have a bond you would never understand."

At the celebration, the town is throwing a victory party and you meet Lwanowin and when asked your name, option 2 states;
    Names are only something we wear like a mask. They can't tell you anything about anyone you meet.

I am thinking of doing a much smaller contest in late October and center it on Ravenloft. As you know they have the best Halloween atmosphere yet... certain people in charge of events place them every year in Protector's Enclave. If you get any ideas for one, I will contribute a prize or two.
    wb-cenders.gif
  • hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,460 Arc User
    Heh. Yesterday Kristryn was doing Sharandar dailies and someone tried attacking her and her sis. It took him quite a while to figure it out, especially when I swung back a few times just to mess with his mind :lol:

Now if I was really mean, I'd get rid of her title and rename her something like Redcap Thistle :wink:
    Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured
This discussion has been closed.