test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Specific Quantity Orders for Crafting using more Materials than it should

joe7777joe7777 Member Posts: 509 Arc User
edited September 2019 in Bug Reports (PlayStation®4)
Every time I request a large quantity that is SUPPOSED TO not use ALL of my Materials it ends up doing so anyway. Because the quantity is so large my delivery box is always full when I pick up the deliveries everyday and the orders resume when i claim the most recent item. I believe this is the cause of the issue, and if it is not wasting my materials then it is basically acting the same as "As many as possible."

Example:
1. Go to Workshop.
2. Have more than 150 High Quality Ash Logs.
3. Place order for 50 Ash Lumber using High Quality Ash Logs.
4. Delivery Box is full whenever you pick up your Ash Lumbers.

Expected Result: Use 150 Ash Logs to make Ash Lumber 50 times.
Observed Result: Use more than 150 Ash Logs to make Ash Lumber 50 times.

Please look into this issue.

Comments

• Options
    zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User
    joe7777 said:

Every time I request a large quantity that is SUPPOSED TO not use ALL of my Materials it ends up doing so anyway. Because the quantity is so large my delivery box is always full when I pick up the deliveries everyday and the orders resume when i claim the most recent item. I believe this is the cause of the issue, and if it is not wasting my materials then it is basically acting the same as "As many as possible."

Example:
    1. Go to Workshop.
    2. Have more than 150 High Quality Ash Logs.
    3. Place order for 50 Ash Lumber using High Quality Ash Logs.
    4. Delivery Box is full whenever you pick up your Ash Lumbers.

Expected Result: Use 150 Ash Logs to make Ash Lumber 50 times.

Observed Result: Use more than 150 Ash Logs to make Ash Lumber 50 times.

Please look into this issue.

Even if you select a quantity, if that quantity is larger than the size of your delivery box it will stop when the box is full and restart when you empty it as many times as necessary to reach 50. Unfortunately, when the box fills up you sometimes lose whatever setting you had (like the 50 limit) and items do not always restart.

Not sure about using extra unless there are failures.
  • Options
    joe7777joe7777 Member Posts: 509 Arc User
    From what I have seen it resumes the original request when you take the items from the delivery box as seen when checking on the status of them at the workbench, so as far as we know all is well. However, somewhere along the road you end up using more materials than you should despite this.