test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

AFK/multi-account boxing at same time

the Neverwinter team needs to ban these and NOT allow them in the game at all...as it causes mass server issue and causes disconnects etc. when another person is trying to play etc. I have gotten disconnected twice now and also couldn't move or anything because of those kind of players being allowed to stay in the game when they aren't even really truly actually playing the game instead of just sitting around quest hubs causing mass lag etc. for the shard server so Please do something about this issue

Comments

• Options
    silverwolf#7884 silverwolf Member Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited September 2019
    These players could be sorting their inventory, upgrading enchants, talking to other people from their guild in game chat about a build or a dungeon mechanic etc; they may be waiting for a member of their team who was disconnected, playing the AD exchange, using the Zen Market / Trade House or any number of other very ligitimate reasons for not running around and killing things.

It seems a little harsh to want people banned for doing something that the game allows them to do.
  • Options
    mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User

These players could be sorting their inventory, upgrading enchants, talking to other people from their guild in game chat about a build or a dungeon mechanic etc; they may be waiting for a member of their team who was disconnected, playing the AD exchange, using the Zen Market / Trade House or any number of other very ligitimate reasons for not running around and killing things.

It seems a little harsh to want people banned for doing something that the game allows them to do.

He is stating that player who go AFK and run multiple accounts should not be allowed. I know a few players who did this on the PS4 and have moved onto other games. They farmed CTA, skirmishes, etc... any thing that was fairly quick that offers AD for them. They are basically botting and that is against the ToS and those players should be banned. Sometimes they are in a central hub but typically they are botting.
  • Options
    demonmongerdemonmonger Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,350 Arc User
    /follow command?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I hate paying taxes! Why must I pay thousands of dollars in taxes when everything I buy is taxed anyways!