test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Red Dragon Knight and Master of Fragments??

robtnrobtn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 81 Arc User
OK, question for the hive mind as Google was no help. Was in a standard ME today with a group of 5 doing x3 runes. As we were in one section in a regular battle, a box appeared that was similar to when you add a new item to collections or complete a zone that said something about "Red Dragon Knight". Couldn't read it all as I was in a fight. Then I got a thing in my chat window "[System Notify "Master of Fragments"] I had not picked up anything unless it was standard loot with auto-loot. Gonna cross-post this to the forums and search there too. TY all.
Everything's Shiny, Not to Fret

Comments

• Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,223 Arc User
    Were you in a regular ME? Or, a FE? Did you fight a dragon and a Knight on a rock outside of Earth?
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options

Were you in a regular ME? Or, a FE? Did you fight a dragon and a Knight on a rock outside of Earth?

It is just as I said in my post. ME, Master Expedition. cheers
  • Options
    I have now logged back into the game and started checking titles and achievements and found the answer, but it is a bug. There is an achievement called "Master of Fragments" - Defeated Red Dragon Knight and Neothelid with three runes attuned.
    As I originally posted, we were in an ME, not the FE, so this is now a bug. TY and Cheers.