test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Rogue Feats and Powers not working within the games design!

dagambitdagambit Member Posts: 187 Arc User
Below are a list of feats and powers that do not work in accordance with the games design. I just wanted to bring this to the developers attention, maybe it was a slight over sight. The following powers/Feats either slow or daze but do not give Combat Advantage to the Rogue. They also proc combatant's maneuver but they do not give CA.

Rogues controlling effects are slow/daze

Feat: Skullcracker
Effect: Daze
problem: does not give combat advantage when dazing enemy, (but procs combantant's maneuver due to the control effect "Daze")
Solution: Skullcracker should give CA

Power: Deft Strike
Effect: Slow
Problem: Does not give Combat Advantage
Solution: Deft Strike should give CA

Power: Courage Breaker
Effect: Slow
Problem: Does not give Combat Advantage
Solution: Courage Breaker should give CA

Rogue - Setsuna F Seiei (PC)
Rogue - Setsuna F Seiei (XB1)
Rogue - Serenity (PS4)

Comments

• Options
    kors#9447 kors Member Posts: 110 Arc User
    For what I remember from the description Courage Breaker has nothing to give CA o.O
    Probably you meant Hateful Knives, right?

But yes, I agree with the other powers. None of them give the effect in the description.

There is something like this also for the Paladin. The SHIFT mechanic says "It grants Immunity Control" but it doesn't in lots of scenarios. I doesn't give Immunity Control in the AoE against:
    - Atropal (CODG);
    - Yuan-Ti (Chult Maps, ToNG, LoMM);
    - Turtle (FBI);

Probably I forgot other situations, but I have unexpectedly found this post and replied.
  • Options
    dagambitdagambit Member Posts: 187 Arc User
    Courage Breaker does not give CA, but it's slows which controls the target. And from what I have been told by people who do the data mining. That control effects grant CA, and if that is the case courage breaker should give CA.

Also smoke bomb should give CA without having to go into stealth 1st.
    Rogue - Setsuna F Seiei (PC)
    Rogue - Setsuna F Seiei (XB1)
    Rogue - Serenity (PS4)
  • Options
    artifleurartifleur Member Posts: 642 Arc User
    I've never heard of control effects being supposed to enable combat advantage. Where did you get that info ?