test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[BUG] Random queue is giving very little experience

martelis1981martelis1981 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 121 Arc User
edited September 2019 in Bug Reports (PC)
Since yesterday 09/05 all the the RQ are giving very low amount of experience, especially the bonus experience, In some cases it doesn't give you any experience.
Post edited by martelis1981 on

Comments

• hexngone#5489 hexngone Member Posts: 370 Arc User
    This is *excellent news*. One can finally do the quests in an area, *and* do the dungeon daily for AD without being forced up several levels and into the next area requirements before finishing the quests where you are. i.e. you don't have to finish all the quests in an area at level in one day to enjoy them :-). Hopefully they nerfed experience for the Stronghold 'Doing the Rounds' quests too, so I can help my stronghold without being power-leveled to 70/80 by the game.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,183 Arc User

This is *excellent news*. One can finally do the quests in an area, *and* do the dungeon daily for AD without being forced up several levels and into the next area requirements before finishing the quests where you are. i.e. you don't have to finish all the quests in an area at level in one day to enjoy them :-). Hopefully they nerfed experience for the Stronghold 'Doing the Rounds' quests too, so I can help my stronghold without being power-leveled to 70/80 by the game.

It is probably good if you have not reached the max level. It is not good if you do because XP is AD.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***