test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Powers animations

orland1norland1n Member Posts: 28 Arc User
I would like to know if it is possible to make the animations of the warlock powe nullable, since they are slow, and in the case of dps the time it takes between the animation and activation of hellfire ring for example or dps like ranger or wizard kills the mobs that are in the area where the power is activated, I think the delay in the warlock power animations is very disruptive to gameplay because the vast majority of power has a long animation over other dps classes.

Comments

• schietindebuxschietindebux Member Posts: 4,292 Arc User
    they are slow since 5 years and we asked for improvements for 5 years, so what else to say..
  • frogwalloper#6494 frogwalloper Member Posts: 821 Arc User
    edited September 2019
    Maybe Neverwinter's version of spell components is Verbal, Somatic, and Speed instead of Material

Anytime the warlock attempts to cast a spell, he/she loses all movement points.

Almost got melted earlier this morning when I cast Accursed Souls and Garrundar decided to let rip with his breath attack at the same moment.

Hellfire Ring is pretty bad, though.
    What's worse than the delay in animation is the delay in getting it to actually cast.
    I've developed the unfortunate habit of hammering on the button every time I use it. Sometimes I have to hit it three or four times to get it to drop.

I really need to just drop it all together until they fix it.
    I'm going to wind up with arthritis from playing this class.
  • mongol69mongol69 Member Posts: 447 Arc User
    It's the same with hellfire ring, fiery bolt, tyranical curse, etc.
  • schietindebuxschietindebux Member Posts: 4,292 Arc User

Maybe Neverwinter's version of spell components is Verbal, Somatic, and Speed instead of Material

Anytime the warlock attempts to cast a spell, he/she loses all movement points.

Almost got melted earlier this morning when I cast Accursed Souls and Garrundar decided to let rip with his breath attack at the same moment.

Hellfire Ring is pretty bad, though.
    What's worse than the delay in animation is the delay in getting it to actually cast.
    I've developed the unfortunate habit of hammering on the button every time I use it. Sometimes I have to hit it three or four times to get it to drop.

I really need to just drop it all together until they fix it.
    I'm going to wind up with arthritis from playing this class.

Animation stucking, out of sparks when revived "how do I heal up my party???".
    Stamina bug is new, at least I did not recognize it actively