test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Player shows offline in game but online xbox1

thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
So how can a player show online in Xbox one profile but not show online in game? Anyone?

Comments

• Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,095 Arc User
    Set preference to Invisible in game.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    greywynd said:

Set preference to Invisible in game.

where is that?
    nm found it /hide lol.

tvym. solved that mystery!
    Post edited by thefiresidecat on
  • Options
    sak#3663 sak Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited September 2019
    Does anyone know if you set your Xbox profile to offline and type /hide in the chat window if you show offline in your guild roster and are not in the list of online players? My view still shows me on the list as green (online), but I’m not sure what others see. I see other players set as offline so I’m just wondering how they do it. Thanks.
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    sak#3663 said:

Does anyone know if you set your Xbox profile to offline and type /hide in the chat window if you show offline in your guild roster and are not in the list of online players? My view still shows me on the list as green (online), but I’m not sure what others see. I see other players set as offline so I’m just wondering how they do it. Thanks.

I tested the hide command and had a player tell me if they could still see me or not. they could not. but you will still show online on xbox profile. if you set your settings to private on xbox profile you won't show online anywhere. to use the hide command you do not need to be offline on xbox.