test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Why so many why's ?

finalfantasyac7finalfantasyac7 Member Posts: 582 Arc User
edited November 2019 in PvE Discussion
* Remove Thread please *

Warlock- Lv80. || Rogue - Lv80. || Wizard - Lv80. || Paladin - Lv80. || Cleric - Lv80. || Ranger - Lv70. || Barbarian - Lv70. || Fighter - Lv70.

¨˜ˆ”°¹~•-.„¸ρℓαуιиg иєνєяωιитєя ѕιи¢є 2015¸„.-•~¹°”ˆ˜¨

Post edited by finalfantasyac7 on

Comments

• Options
    tholthertholther Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 113 Arc User
    Because this company made a huge mistake on mod 16 and nobody wants to admit it. If they weren't so stubborn and had change it back on time, this disaster wouldn't have happened. You have to cherish your customers, especially in this kind of business.
  • Options
    b4t1b4tb4t1b4t Member Posts: 275 Arc User
    Wont comment on most of the why's but will say that you are not really forced to run a random by no means and in fact if the only reason to run a random is for the AD bonus then perhaps you should look at things a different way.
    Example they removed keys from the game allowing us to get a free chest each time we run a dungeon and win it. That chest gives us AD.
    This means you can pick the easiest dungeon and run that over and over all day long and be sitting on a ton of unrefined AD and never did 1 single random.
    As for what most people say due to scaling why are you so weak on lower mobs well perhaps that has alot to do with how your toon is setup stat wise as well as gear wise.
    Perhaps you should take some time out and look at what stats you can increase.
    Sure scaling is present but even if that be the case there are some things that does not hit scaling.
    This means your get more stats if only you take the time to get your stats up to start with.
    Personally i my self have no real issue on fighting any mob 70 on my lock at all.
    As for why scaling is not removed well truth be told scaling was a life update and if you understand what that means then you already know they have no plans what so ever to remove the scaling from the game.
    In fact I assume they have plans to build apon the scaling.
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 117 Arc User
    I think the life drain stat was removed because it made it too easy for DPS to self heal.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
  • Options
    finalfantasyac7finalfantasyac7 Member Posts: 582 Arc User
    edited November 2019
    * remove *
    Post edited by finalfantasyac7 on
    Warlock- Lv80. || Rogue - Lv80. || Wizard - Lv80. || Paladin - Lv80. || Cleric - Lv80. || Ranger - Lv70. || Barbarian - Lv70. || Fighter - Lv70.

¨˜ˆ”°¹~•-.„¸ρℓαуιиg иєνєяωιитєя ѕιи¢є 2015¸„.-•~¹°”ˆ˜¨

• Options
    abwabwabaabwabwaba Member Posts: 99 Arc User
    +1
    Why they dont post things first on the Official Forum instead of Reddit, Discord and who knows where else? .. the sun goes down till u datamine all the infos from all those places...
    Hide The Pain Harold!