test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Wraiths in Valindra's Tower and Stronghold are much faster than they used to be.

lowjohnlowjohn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,061 Arc User
Since Mod16's release, the wraiths during Valindra's immunity phases, and the wraiths spawned by the black dragon in the Stronghold, have been moving much faster that they previously did. They're now easily as fast as a player, whereas before a player could outrun them. This makes them much deadlier than they were since their release in Module 2.

This wasn't in the patch notes. It's been reported a few times previously, but I've never even seen an acknowledgement that the feedback has been seen, let alone a note that "this is an intended change" or "this is an unintended change that we're not fixing soon".

Is this an intended change?

Comments

• Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,220 Arc User
    edited August 2019
    I have not played VT recently. What I recall in the past was a player could out-walk them. I wonder if the wraiths is not "faster" but characters are "slower" after we lose the movement in mod 16. Just a thought because it could explain why there was no patch note because there was no "intended" (or "unintended") change for the wraith movement speed itself.
    Post edited by plasticbat on
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    lowjohnlowjohn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,061 Arc User
    No, they're really noticeably faster.