test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

embellishment sash and neck..

So by now people have dorked around tales of old enough to atleast have the sash and/or neck for preview server. Are the stats on the pieces still just +1 to all stats. What are the set bonuses? I am on ps4 and haven't been able to participate in the first two as a healer ( need to upgrade everything on the sun ). Pre-mod 16 these pieces looked 'OMG GOTTA HAVE.' Now with stats have been nerfed into the ground. They don't look as attractive at first glance.

Comments

• Options
    drdark21#0636 drdark21 Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    i have the waist and two artifacts they give 10k Hp 1k pwr for every journal the lost mouth bonus and like black ice bonus and +1 all stats or something like that (not in game right now) i also play a cleric and will run the set and they should eventually hopefully make the artifacts lvl 80 compatible since they made the neck/waist lvl 80 - also the envenomed is the best AP gain artifact in game which helps between boss phases i almost always have my daily up - i think the frozen is a good dps/support artifact if your class doesn't rely on daily