test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

environmental nightmare for lootings

wylonuswylonus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,376 Arc User
how many times had we all see loots fall on out of reach, drop in water when you tried to do "out-pirate the pirates", it is instant death, no way to collect.
how often do we see some loots end on ceiling or on top of shelves that we cant jump up or reach.

even in cragmire crypt, some loots end up in trap pits. very difficult to timed before dying to collect.

rarely seeing purple drop and not able to collect, and not able to idenify those purple aura drops. when we use ticket for GM, they never shows up or ignored, and get "write off", frustrating, cant wait so long, they have "decay timer".

petitioning for loot drop fix?

Comments

• greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,083 Arc User
    The whims of fortune. The life of an adventurer. Even Indiana Jones missed out on the Holy Grail.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • planestrider#4331 planestrider Member Posts: 60 Arc User
    I'd be not concerned about loot up to green, but if this happens to purple, it's annoying as hamster, since the scenario unfortunately does not work like Indy Jones and the Grail, but the loot flies all around the level with no apparent reason. The actual reason is a cosmetic one like a particle effect linked to "rewarding".
    I would definitely not complain if I push an opponent over an edge and they take the loot with them.