PC Patch Notes for 8/29/19

Comments

• Options
    mrpinkdk#9607 mrpinkdk Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    You might want to change it to 10.30 :p
  • Options
    ryandefoeryandefoe Member Posts: 17 Arc User

You might want to change it to 10.30 :p

lol they actually did. such disappointed from devs now a days in their games

• Options
    kreatyve said:

My apologies. I've been making maintenance announcements on Discord as I get them, but was too busy to check the forums. There was an issue with the account server which caused them to delay. Last I heard, maintenance is still until 10 AM Pacific.

i think you mean "10:30am PST"
  • Options
    tell them to fix the workshop while their at it XD
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    ryandefoe said:

kreatyve said:

My apologies. I've been making maintenance announcements on Discord as I get them, but was too busy to check the forums. There was an issue with the account server which caused them to delay. Last I heard, maintenance is still until 10 AM Pacific.

Yeah, I haven't received an update, but someone is taking the time to update the launcher with new times so far. :(
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    zmam#9955 zmam Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I am new so I don't know how serious is arc with those maintainance things. all I know Is that I return from going out 1 hour earlier... to just try to log in for more than an hour :)
  • Options
    kreatyve said:

ryandefoe said:

kreatyve said:

Yeah, I haven't received an update, but someone is taking the time to update the launcher with new times so far. :(
    Seems as if they need an upgrade on communication skills.
  • Options
    kinpyrekinpyre Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    and now 1030am
  • Options
    faredawg1faredawg1 Member Posts: 81 Arc User
    It will end up being 12:30....
  • Options
    exvosexvos Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    So because it was delayed twice and im on 12 hour work shifts this week I missed my daily login, thanks..
  • Options
    arazith07arazith07 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,719 Arc User
    ryandefoe said:

kreatyve said:

ryandefoe said:

kreatyve said:

The community manager is out on medical leave, so communication break down is expected.
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    ryandefoe said:

kreatyve said:

ryandefoe said:

kreatyve said:

Yeah, with the community manager on medical leave, things are delayed and slower quite a bit more than usual. :(
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    arazith07arazith07 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,719 Arc User
    exvos said:

So because it was delayed twice and im on 12 hour work shifts this week I missed my daily login, thanks..

Daily reset is still 16.5 hours from now
  • Options

kreatyve said:

ryandefoe said:

kreatyve said:

That's interesting approach... Community moderator doesn't receive updates to inform community, how Cryptic it is... LOL No offense, but every time I read such things I have a good laugh because in every other serious job persons responsible for information flow would be fired right away if this flow is lacking. Nothing personal to you, @kreatyve
    You get that Julia is on medical leave, right? Moderators do not normally receive updates from anyone except her. With her out, a delay is to be expected. Yes, there are people covering for her, but they have their own jobs to do as well.
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    kreatyve said:

ryandefoe said:

kreatyve said:

ryandefoe said:

kreatyve said:

Yeah, with the community manager on medical leave, things are delayed and slower quite a bit more than usual. :(
    i understand and not to be rude or anything but it takes a matter of 1 minute or less to say "hey we encountered an issue. the time of which maintenance was posted will need to be increased."
  • Options
    zmam#9955 zmam Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    someone needs to accept odds for how many time they will change it.... e.g. 3 times 1 to 9.... 4 times 1 to 8..... 5 times 1 to 5.... 6 times+ 1 to 1.10... I am still poor in game but I can bet 10k astral diams on the last one :)
  • Options
    phinsfan#7903 phinsfan Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Now it says 10:30 PST
  • Options
    crusthelvetecrusthelvete Member Posts: 118 Arc User
    Hm. only have a few hours to play at the weeks.. it seems not gonna be happend today.
  • Options
    agilestoagilesto Member Posts: 516 Arc User
    Great, with the maintenance extending for that long, I won't be able to get that day done for the TOO, since a T4 + a T5 is going to be too long for my playtime tonight. Gotta love these events being on EU timezone
  • Options
    ryandefoe said:

kreatyve said:

ryandefoe said:

kreatyve said:

ryandefoe said:

kreatyve said:

i understand and not to be rude or anything but it takes a matter of 1 minute or less to say "hey we encountered an issue. the time of which maintenance was posted will need to be increased."
    Someone has been updating the launcher. Watch those times, particularly the Pacific time as they seem to forget to update the UTC time sometimes.
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    zmam#9955 said:

someone needs to accept odds for how many time they will change it.... e.g. 3 times 1 to 9.... 4 times 1 to 8..... 5 times 1 to 5.... 6 times+ 1 to 1.10... I am still poor in game but I can bet 10k astral diams on the last one :)

1/5 at 10k buy in it will happen atleast once more XD
  • Options
    kreatyve said:

ryandefoe said:

kreatyve said:

ryandefoe said:

kreatyve said:

ryandefoe said:

kreatyve said:

Someone has been updating the launcher. Watch those times, particularly the Pacific time as they seem to forget to update the UTC time sometimes.
    valid point, but a lot of people as well arent able to sit here an wait for them to come up. they rely on a FORUM post something they can check on a phone an not have to walk to their PC or laptop
  • Options
    krevgkrevg Member Posts: 98 Arc User
    ryandefoe said:

kreatyve said:

ryandefoe said:

kreatyve said:

ryandefoe said:

kreatyve said:

Hey they have encountered an issue. The time of which maintenance was posted will need to be increased.

Feel better now? :p

• Options
    krevg said:

ryandefoe said:

kreatyve said:

ryandefoe said:

kreatyve said:

ryandefoe said:

kreatyve said:

Hey they have encountered an issue. The time of which maintenance was posted will need to be increased.

Feel better now? :p

heh touche sir/madam
  • Options
    lardesonlardeson Member Posts: 374 Arc User

Halaster now has unique boss bar art.

Who cares useless eyecandy...u should focus fix bugs.

lmao, that got me
    Lardeson CW not Mage. Where's my fireball and my thunderbolt?
This discussion has been closed.