test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

CTA vanity pet

Not sure if I am missing something,but I cannot seem to be able to get the vanity pet, even after more then 120 runs. I check the vanity tab to be sure after every CTA,and it is getting frustrating. Anyone else having this issue or am I just special like that?

Comments

• Options
    percemerpercemer Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    May Tymora be with you!
    Percemer
    EU Community Manager @ Gearbox Publishing
    ----------
    Neverwinter: Discord - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - Customer Support - Terms of Service
  • Options
    wamlgon#8772 wamlgon Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    Just special sadly, i got one somewhere in my 10-20th run. Good luck!
  • Options
    hiperion16#1663 hiperion16 Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited August 2019
    200 runs in so far,got 9 of the Purple Guard Drakes,3 Lizardfolk Shaman and a dozen plus of the Alliance Battle Horns. This is getting ridiculous.

Edit: Took 207 runs but I finally got it!!...That really sucked but at least it is adorable.

Post edited by hiperion16#1663 on
  • Options
    demonmongerdemonmonger Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,350 Arc User
    > @hiperion16#1663 said:
    > Not sure if I am missing something,but I cannot seem to be able to get the vanity pet, even after more then 120 runs. I check the vanity tab to be sure after every CTA,and it is getting frustrating. Anyone else having this issue or am I just special like that?

I didnt get it either...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I hate paying taxes! Why must I pay thousands of dollars in taxes when everything I buy is taxed anyways!
  • Options
    kors#9447 kors Member Posts: 110 Arc User
    I have always did the CTA events to get the purple mount but I have never got one of them. Indeed, I was not looking for the vanity pet and I got it with with 20 runs.
    RNGesus...
  • Options
    burnthedead#7732 burnthedead Member Posts: 69 Arc User
    In the new mod 17 expeditions, (sorry not exactly sure which one,) there was a "Flaming Skeleton". Only saw one. It wasn't particularly powerful, but WOW did it look cool. As a vanity, or companion it would be a nice addition.
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,220 Arc User
    As usual, you will get it if you don't want it. You won't get it if you want it. RNG can read your mind.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options

In the new mod 17 expeditions, (sorry not exactly sure which one,) there was a "Flaming Skeleton". Only saw one. It wasn't particularly powerful, but WOW did it look cool. As a vanity, or companion it would be a nice addition.

I would like it to ride with a horse. Then, I can name it "Ghost Rider". :)
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    edited August 2019
    Blazing Skeletons have always been in the game. They are in Cragmire Crypts as well as the unavailable Mad Dragon and original Castle Never.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • Options
    wylonuswylonus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,376 Arc User
    i have a bullet with a name on it, "RNG". going to load it. devs need to redo "scaling" it is awfully bad. way too much to make players very upset. this is very short 3 days event.
    it was meant to be fun for everyone, many get bitter for not having good times.

FIX all that CTA events, scaling are way off and hard, see others are complaining about 1 shottings.
  • Options
    wylonus said:

i have a bullet with a name on it, "RNG". going to load it. devs need to redo "scaling" it is awfully bad. way too much to make players very upset. this is very short 3 days event.
    it was meant to be fun for everyone, many get bitter for not having good times.

FIX all that CTA events, scaling are way off and hard, see others are complaining about 1 shottings.

I guess there are many ways to interpret what you said. However, the way I interpret it is not funny at all.
  • Options
    wylonuswylonus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,376 Arc User
    edited August 2019
    RNG isnt very nice and totally bad all the way. we all suppose to have fun, long bad streak hurts and looting from chest alway the same stuffs over and over, no sense of randoness. no matter how hard you tried score the kills as melee, they get outperformed by spell-casters and long-range players for top 5 on list, since devs nerf melee's run buff.

CTA are short 3 days event, and suppose to be fun for all, last 4 CTA we had, i have been burned. so yes, i wasnt getting funny. just receiving another bitter pill again.
    as when next CTA event coming up, just write off as another bad weekend. so i will pass up. devs turning those CTA event into Tales of the Old.