test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Companions stuck in terrains/out of range/not in combat/missing in combat.

nic1985nic1985 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 415 Arc User
edited August 2019 in Bug Reports (PC)
After today patch there was an error on screen when trying to reset/reposition summoned companion (the process of "update automatically") that are stuck in terrains/out of range/not in combat/missing in combat.

"[Error] You cannot manage, summon or dismiss a companion in combat or when you have fallen in battle."

I agreed with the error message but please provide a way for us to "reset/unstuck" summoned companion.

Here are a few occurrences where needing to reset companion will be useful.

-During a Stardock quest today many times my Air Archon is missing in combat and I can see from afar the Air Archon looking around while I am in combat with mobs.

-I switched to my Chultan Tiger for Master Expeditions but he was stuck behind terrains; especially caves and different rooms with elevation.

-I switched to my Yojimbo for a Folly's skirmish, he stayed in the supply area/outer court yards the whole time killing mobs but ideally I would have liked him to be next to me protecting the engineer.

It would be useful and synergistic for the summoned companion to be nearby or allow them to be reset if they are stuck/out of range/missing.

L.

Comments

• caldochaud#4880 caldochaud Member Posts: 213 Arc User
    I was experiencing an issue where if my companion got too far away from me in battle, they would automatically die and not respawn until combat was over.
    "Talent is a flame. Genius is a fire." - Sir Bernard Williams