test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Striker companions bugged (prolly reported already)

lardesonlardeson Member Posts: 374 Arc User
If i recall, one of the fixes for the bugs concerning striker companions in mods prior to mod16, was to make sure you got the stats as long as they were summoned. From the bugs i can remember, some companions would get stuck in combat, some will just disappear even thou they are apparently still summoned, some were not proccing bondings.

With mod17 atleast, cause i dint bother testing them in mod16 after preview, there's a new bug where you dont get the stats from striker companions if they are 'again' stuck in battle with some add and you are a certain distance away from then, no bondings stacks, nothing at all from companions. You also dont get stats when they die, not sure if this last one if a bug or thats still how they work and we have to go back to using bells.
Lardeson CW not Mage. Where's my fireball and my thunderbolt?

Comments

• Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,220 Arc User
    edited August 2019
    Since mod 16, bonding runestone is in effect without the companion in combat. i.e. combat will not proc that. It is already "proc". i.e. when you are standing in PE doing nothing, your companion already gives you stat through bonding.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    lardesonlardeson Member Posts: 374 Arc User

Since mod 16, bonding runestone is in effect without the companion in combat. i.e. combat will not proc that. It is already "proc". i.e. when you are standing in PE doing nothing, your companion already gives you stat through bonding.

thats literally what the first part of the post says. But test striker companions in any dungeon, hit an add and move far away and see if you still get stats, or let them die and see if you still get stats. What you wrote was their fix since mod16 but now in mod17 its flawed and doesn't work properly, i constantly check my stats in battle and half the time i dont have any stats from companions, bondings, bonuses, nothing related to companions at all. You can test it and see, i've done in several areas of the game and its the same, comp dead, no stats from bondings, comp is aggroed to an add and abit far away from u? no bondings nor any stats from companions.
    Lardeson CW not Mage. Where's my fireball and my thunderbolt?