test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Is gear/enchant stat ratio way outbalanced now? e.g. 50k of stats from one companion gear...

Is it just me or is it weird/crazy that you can get about 50k of stats from one of the new companion gears now (assuming you have a legendary augment and R15 bondings.) Its basically one relatively easy drop giving you about as much as full R15 enchants on your char, plus full IL300 mythic artifacts....

Also anyone know if this kind of thing has been addressed in any recent state of the game stream etc? I know enchants were originally only giving half those stats when M16 was dropping then they doubled it after complaints, but it seems they should have went to 4 or 5 times the amount maybe, then a fair bit less stats from gears.

Thoughts/comments anyone?...

Comments

• plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,184 Arc User
    A stepping stone to R20 enchant.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • iandarkswordiandarksword Member Posts: 978 Arc User
    Mod 20: Introduction of the Rank 20 enchant, legendary quality gear and mythic quality artifact weapons...
    (Let's see how well this post ages...)
    "I don't know, I'm making it up as I go..."
    Featured Foundry Quest: Whispers of an Ancient Evil [v3] - NW-DQ4WKW6ZG
    Foundry Quest: Harper Chronicles: Blacklake - NW-DCPA4W2Q5
  • tribbulatertribbulater Member Posts: 187 Arc User
    Now that they have made companions essentially useless, may as well turn them into stat mules. Not really good for much else.