test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Satire- Debate between two Humans a Gith and a Giff. Over the shape of Worlds and Toril.

thevampinatorthevampinator Member Posts: 307 Arc User
edited August 2019 in General Discussion (PC)
Gith walks into the bar. Two men are arguing over the Shape of Toril. One says its a Globe another says its flat. The Gith comes and says Its a Globe. Want me to show it to you? The two men say yes. So they all go to Stardock. The One human says I was right. The other one even seeing it with his own eyes cannot believe it and then goes to deny it. No the windows are making it look that way its totally flat. THe Gith and the other human facepalm. Then a Giff a Hippo like race that travels the stars. Says you both are right there are flat worlds out there Just Toril isn't one of them. Want to go see one? So they all climb aboard. The Giffs Spelljammer go into wildspace and go to one of the flat worlds. WHen the man that said Toril was a globe sees it he can't believe what he is seeing. The man that says Toril was flat then says that is a globe look its round and spherical!. The Human, Gith and Giff give him a wtf look. So then the Human that can't believe toril is not flat says now that is settled why don't we play Dungeons and Dragons the game brought to Neverwinter by the eccentric wizard. They enter it with magic all looking like chess peices. The one man who was right about Toril was a globe. Says this place is so flat Tressyms could nock everything off of it! The man that believes hes right about Toril being flat. Then says No its a Cube! Then they start arguing the debate over the shape of the board continues on. Finally the Gith and Giff Bail. They all go to the Drifterswood Tavern for a Drink after returning to Toril. Smartly they leave the board game on the flat world. The End.

Tell me what you guys think? Kinda inspired by Stardock and well how the conversation goes on about a debate over the shape of the earth in protectors So decided to post this thread and make a A satire story. Involving a Gith, A Giff which are this according to spelljammer lore.
The giff are a race of powerfully muscled mercenaries. They are civilized, though they lack mages among their own race. Giff hire on with various groups throughout the universe as mercenaries, bodyguards, enforcers, and general legbreakers.

The giff are humanoid, with stocky, flat, cylindrical legs and a humanoid torso, arms, and fingers. Its chest is broad and supports a hippopotamus head with a natural helmet of flexible, chitinous plates. Giff come in colors ranging from black to gray to a rich gold, and many have colorful tattoos that leave their bodies a patchwork record of past victories. Giff speak their own language and the Common tongue.

A Tressym is a winged cat that is just as smart or even smarter then a human being. So Basically like winged house cats that might be smarter then you or me pretty much describes the Tressym. Would not mind having that as a companion in the game.

What do you think? Of the Satire Story?