test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Healing potions sometimes wont proc since Mod 16

empalasempalas Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 802 Arc User
This actually isn't new to Uprising but something I've noticed since Mod16. On all my characters that don't have shields and using shift that I let up on the shift action and press the button for the healing potion. And it does not take it. I have to hit it again. This did not used to happen and as I said I am no longer in the action. I got used to using a potion after getting out of the way and it fails most of the time. I have tried to see if its keyboard or machine related and it is not as different computer and keyboard I can do the same thing. My guess is that maybe I haven't completed slide,run, dodge or whatever and it isn't allowing the potion since Mod16. So this might be WAI unfortunately and not a bug.

Comments

• plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,207 Arc User
    I noticed taking potion was not as "sensitive" recently. I did not re-map the key. I chalked the "miss" as I missed, lag or whatever. I was able to hit the key again to take the potion. Hence, I did not pay attention of it. May be there is an issue.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***