test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

When will Mod 17 be playable?

feralgoddessferalgoddess Member Posts: 3 Arc User
edited August 2019 in General Discussion (PC)
Pacific Daylight TIme (PDT).

Launcher timer says 7am Aug 13 for me, but Twitch Maint stream is 8am?

I'm guessing the Twitch Maint stream happens first, and the the game is playable some time after.. but when?

Comments

• arazith07arazith07 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,719 Arc User
    Nothing announced yet, but expansion launches tend to last a few hours at least. Depending on how well it's applied, it could be online at 9am, or could be much later. Usually it's announced on the stream when the servers go live again.
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,092 Arc User
    After the patch is the best answer you'll get before it starts.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    edited August 2019
    Modules usually take 4 - 5 hours for the maintenance. I don't know if this one is scheduled to take more or less time than that, but that's a ballpark estimate. I've seen them do it in 2 hours, and I've seen it take over 6 when things go wrong.

The 7 A.M. time is when the servers are going down for maintenance.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • feralgoddessferalgoddess Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Good information, thanks all.
  • sandukutupusandukutupu Member Posts: 2,285 Arc User
    Technically the timer is set to server shut down. They normally will post 6 hours but then emergency maintenance another 2 or 3. Sometime that night you should be able to play until Friday when they discover an exploit and shutdown another hour or two to repair it. After that the glitches will occur for least 2 to 4 weeks depending on the severity. By the first week in October it should be almost error free with some minor bugs. All of this is based on previous experience over the last 6 years.
    wb-cenders.gif