test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Some game type issues that sometimes bother me while I am playing and worst of all my opinion!

melotai#0794 melotai Member Posts: 276 Arc User
The companion skill: “Stronghold Cleric’s Wisdom” when equipped does not work. This equip-able skill has not worked for me since the start of MOD 16. My last attempt at this was today (08/10/2019). Would be nice if it worked again!

These Instances still occurred sometime in mid-July and the beginning of August.

The first-time quest for “Information Acquisition” is still not completed for one of my alternates as the few times I have tried during this time period I seem to have always gotten one of the instances where you cannot break the icewall at the end. Would like it if at least on the first time through with a character you are at least guaranteed to get one of the instances of that quest that can be completed. While I know that I can easily just do the quest until it works I simply have not had the patience to do that yet with this particular toon.

The Kessel’s Retreat Key (a few weeks ago) tried to use it in the epic dungeon Kessell’s Retreat like I used to do before MOD 16. The Locked Chest seems to require another type of key now. In my opinion, if the Kessel’s Retreat Key is not something a player should be making anymore for that extra chest at the end then the ability to make it should be removed from the quest line or something.

Got the Manycoins Bank Heist today for RIQ (as a solo player). Instead of instantly abandoning quest like I usually do I decided to give it another try. Unfortunately, I Still ended up abandoning it because of 1 player that decided not to do the quest and would not abandon and because I lack patience when it comes to this particular RIQ I simply abandoned it once I figured out what was going on.

For me, this just means that I will continue with the instant abandons and I will never again attempt to do this particular RIQ while queueing solo.

In my opinion the Tiamat one, as it is now, does not belong in RIQ. The only way it belongs in RIQ is if you add 5 more players to the mix and allow them to defend the third cleric. This alone would diminish the effects of human error and would most likely decrease the failure rate by a lot. I believe the Tiamat one in its current form should be made into a Tiamat (Master) one and moved to RAQ.

In my opinion I have figured out why the first ME for a character sometimes crashes for people and how to avoid it. Unfortunately, I do not care enough to actually prove it and am no longer much motivated to keep on doing ME as getting the artifact items needed to put my character at a 20K item level is now a waste of time or at least it will be after MOD 17. True it can be good source of rAD if you run it with a few characters during the week but I am still working on boons for my 3 main type characters and just have not the time for it.