test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

New transmutation system: my problem with low lvl gear

It was my dream to collect orbs, but bank and inventory space are always a pain. So while leveling, doing quests and campaigns I sold, refined or discarded a lot of gear. Now I’m lvl 80 and I want it back. What I tried to do:

- AH. There’s quite a limited number of orbs I see at AH.
- Bounty Caches. They yield a limited assortment, and it is similar to AH goods.
-
Ok, I can do another Wizard alt to get some low level orbs. However, one important question persists: the quest rewards. We always have some weapons when completing a quest. Like this: Orb of Distraction for doing Cornering Karzov. Such rewards are character bound, right? Do they have unique appearance? And if they are character bound, there's now way to get them back...
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    dionchidionchi Member Posts: 919 Arc User
    There is a thread in the Player Feedback Discussion about: OLD GEAR THAT SHOULD COME BACK AS TRANSMUTES! quite a few players have been saying different old gear items should be made available again, if only for the ability to use them as transmutable templates.

DD~
  • Options
    Thank you!!!
  • Options
    hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,460 Arc User
    edited August 2019
    I've run the Witch Fen twenty (20) times so far to try to get another Redcap Shield because I don't want to destroy my existing artifact shield. This is turning out to be a real pain. I've gotten 7 sinister shields but not the shield I want. What is the drop rate on this thing anyway???
    Post edited by hustin1 on
    Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured
  • Options
    pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    Bounty bags have a chance at dropping special items from leveling lairs. It took a lot of bags but I was able to get the Spider armor for Fighter like this recently.

There is another way, however. Leveling quests can be shared to party members, even if they have completed them in the past. You may be able to find someone in the zone to help you, but there is another way. Take an alt who hasn't run the zone, max level storage characters shouldn't have an issue. Get to the point where you have the quest, share it with a friend, switch characters and have your friend share it back. It may take a few runs as not all lair drops were guaranteed.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother