Note: We may have included patch notes for issues that were never present on Preview.
Note: This is not an all-inclusive list of fixes, but a snapshot of the many fixes we are doing. Known Issue
Notable ChangesContent and Environment
- Stronghold Decorations: The Calm Mage cannot be donated to the Stronghold Guild hall.
- Dragonborn cannot equip the 3 Head items that grant appearance to their race.
Tower of the Mad Mage
Items and Economy
- During the all elements subphase of phase 3, Halaster and his simulacrum would sometimes use disintegration wave in such a way that there was no safe spot in the arena.
- Duumvirate damage has been increased.
- Duumvirate, Halaster's primary threat target should no longer remain frozen in place.
- Halaster's double hypothermias did not target healers specifically if they were available and double eruptions did not target DPS if they were available.
- If a phase transition was pushed early when creeping ice was active, creeping ice could remain during a disintegration wave creating no way to avoid the wave without walking through the ice.
- Primary damage of Duumvirate is now unavoidable. (The secondary non-split damage cleave that goes much further may still be dodged.)
- Searing chains no longer persists when one of the chained players is KO'd.
- When a player who is affected by the magnetic attraction tether was KO'd it would immediately fire repelling or attracting their partner.
- Belt of the Mad Mage uses the correct tense in the flavor text.
- Brutal Raider’s Tunic flavor text had a misspelling.
Animation, Character Art, and Visual Effects
- General Fashion polishing.
- Gith hairstyles should clip less with the ears and face.
- Updated the localized text for all supported regions.