test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Surprise!! Legacy Quests Broken

liambradshaw#2102 liambradshaw Member Posts: 52 Arc User
edited August 2019 in Bug Reports (Xbox One)
None of the epic heroics in Icewind dale count towards the legacy quest. Yet another week where half the new stuff doesn't work. This is getting old.

<font color="orange">Mod edit: Edited title to remove shouty caps (visible from New Discussions)</font>
Post edited by kreatyve on
Tagged:

Comments

• finnmccool1finnmccool1 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Alot of people wasting their time on this quest as the epic Heroics are not coming up, The fact that it says you need to do a heroic in Caer Konig which is a mistake as you only gets quests from this area and there is no heroics here.The Epic heroic needs to be taken out of the quest or they need to be put it on a timer to come up at a certain time whichever is easiest.
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    The devs have been made aware of the issues.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • bgl#5946 bgl Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    I guess, this is something that could have been tested easily, before releasing.
  • zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User

None of the epic heroics in Icewind dale count towards the legacy quest. Yet another week where half the new stuff doesn't work. This is getting old.

Mod edit: Edited title to remove shouty caps (visible from New Discussions)

Completed it tonight. The Remorhaz does count.