Release NotesNote: We may have included patch notes for issues that were never present on Preview.Note: This is not an all-inclusive list of fixes, but a snapshot of the many fixes we are doing. Notable ChangesContent and Environment
Tower of the Mad Mage
Combat and Powers
- When applying one Hypothermia, sometimes two Hypothermias were applied.
- Golden Steal bonus power on Father Ein’s Armelts no longer triggers if player has no money.
Items and Economy
- The formula correctly doubles the Arcane Mastery bonus instead of all of the damage.
- Lionheart weapons have been updated to the correct item level.
- Moonstone, Moonstone Fancy, Bandit, Dusk Armor, and Siege Standard dye packs have been added to the tradebar store.
Updated a number of items stats, below are just a few of them.
- Arbiter’s Gaiter’s of Light has Critical Strike added.
- Burnt necklace companion gear set has been updated to the correct stats.
- Clear Glass Ring correctly gives Deflection instead of Defense.
- Cook Melvin’s ring activates correctly when character has a shield up.
- Grown Grimoire set now gives offense slots.
- Halaster weapons rewards should now encompass the whole match group correctly.
- Imperator’s Medic Cuisses has critical strike added.
- Magic Lord's Robes correctly only gives Critical Avoidance and Accuracy as unique stats.
- Mugger of the Maze’s boots have been updated to the correct stats.
- Stunning Encore should now apply the buff when knocked down.
- General fashion polishing
- Peg Leg fashion piece now Bind on Equip to work with new fashion system.