test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Random Queues, Disconnections and Penalties

I was part way through a LoMM with people, we queue as RAQ to satisfy the Stronghold Cleric quest and I get disconnected from the server. The game refuses to reconnect to the account server so I have to restart the game and when I eventually get back into the game I GET THE LEAVER PENALTY !!!
Why should the player be penalised because you can't sort out your infrastructure or program ?

I know why you initiated the leaver penalty in the first place but you MUST find a better solution, genuine disconnects are in the logs for the game, check them before issuing the penalty, crappy issues like this affecting players with a penalty for YOUR issue is not the right way forward.

All the information for the disconnect is in the logs, try using the info at your disposal instead of coming up with a lazy solution to a problem of your own making, when I am presented with challenges like this at work I always find a solution that works for the client becuase I actually try and I put in the effort to do so, perception in the community doesn't give youthe same reputation.
Tagged: