test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Spell on mastery not working after switching loadouts, Wizard (PS4)

After switching loadouts, sometimes my spell on mastery does not work. I noticed this issue with Ray of Enfeeblement on mastery. When I press the button, it looks like it is being used, but the cooldown is unusually short and it is not applying the effect to the enemy. The other unusual thing happening is when I go to switch the power out for a different one, I get an error saying that I cannot switch a power that is on cooldown, even though it appears to not be on cooldown. It basically renders this power useless until I relog or can switch to a different loadout. I did not experience this issue when I manually switched powers before entering a boss fight versus switching loadouts to save time. I am not sure how to replicate this issue, but it is happening to me when I switch to my boss loadout before the bore worm in lair of the mad mage. I'm not sure if it is related to switching loadouts while a power is on cooldown or if it is just a random bug. I did notice the last time I switched loadouts and experienced this bug, my powers did a weird cooldown cycle right after switching even though I hadn't used any of the powers.
Tagged:

Comments

• bleedingheart#2488 bleedingheart Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    I just confirmed this bug seems to happen when you switch loadouts while a power is on cooldown. Once you switch back to that loadout, the power that was on cooldown stops working.