What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Scheduled Maintenance [7/18]

13»

Comments

• Options
    madrigal#2900 madrigal Member Posts: 100 Arc User
    stack darks in utils slots, and azures in every off/def slot now, as you get the xp bonus whatever slot they are in..so slotting them in utils is now a waste when you can cap out crit strike and defence at the same time as getting the 44% capped xp boost.
    use an augment pet and empowered runes to use its power bonuses...and level like crazy in your pimped out toon
  • Options
    dudeorama#9768 dudeorama Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    OMG GREEN LIGHT!
  • Options
    diabelek336diabelek336 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    server off line????
  • Options
    jared0934jared0934 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    I'm in, servers are up.
  • Options
    casiokeyboard#4626 casiokeyboard Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    > @jared0934 said:
    > I'm in, servers are up.

Yay! I keep checking this thread to see when! Hallelujer
  • Options
    crackatinny#3709 crackatinny Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2019
    If you want my money then earn it, I'm sick of the bugs sick of the constant wait for things to be repaired. I work hard for the cash I earn and I am expected to work bug free and without making the same mistakes over and over and if I do make a mistake I am expected to fix it on the spot not six months down the track.
  • Options
    happiiihappiii Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    @paisley#7555 It's ready!
    @b4t1b4t - true! Will look for a better thread to ask...
  • Options
    caldochaud#4880 caldochaud Member Posts: 213 Arc User
    Okay... Why is my computer running hotter than before the update?

Did you folks add something to make the CPU work harder?
    "Talent is a flame. Genius is a fire." - Sir Bernard Williams
  • Options
    rafaeldarafaelda Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 666 Arc User
    rafaelda said:

arazith07 said:

What about the other companion gear!? Why aren't they added to the store to buy!?

The choker chain was unavailable to some due to the item being a party drop instead of a quest reward. If you didn't get the others, that because you failed to get all 9 relics in the leveling expeditions and not due to a bug or a bad development choice that the player had no control over. There are better companion equipment coming, so don't fret too much for your past mistakes.
    First part is true second not so much, since some players got a bug with a relic that you would collect and didnt count for the 3 on that párt, but anyway the ring may drop on MEs so we have a chance to get it too

Plus we probably can fill with 2 Chokes...

But more important BIG THANKS for this, is a really welcome ad to the currency store :)
    Forget the Big Thanks there just a small one, since this stuff is Bound on Characther and cost 2500 coal Magic i will not be able to fill my pet gear on my fighter before next mod hit, maybe if i get really lucky on MEs but that s it...

Would much better if it was on Seals store for 1200 seasl than 2500k coal on camp store, not buying it i dont get at least 1 ring drop first...
  • Options
    wylonuswylonus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,376 Arc User
    devs, you just broke crafters, i cant dismissed, that command not working. cant decline, button went dark.